Island Health Care
- Client’s physician must order medical home health care services.
- At least one of the following must be ordered by the physician: skilled nursing care, physical therapy, speech-language therapy, occupational therapy (in conjunction with PT).
- The client must also be homebound.
- THA Group’s Island Health Care is approved provider for Medicare, Medicaid and most private insurance.
- Self pay also accepted for services.
Independent Life at Home
- Client’s physician may recommend non-medical services, but not required.
- Client does not need to be homebound.
- Client/family can request services.
- Independent Life at Home accepts private insurance, long-term care insurance, and self-pay.
- Client’s physician must certify that the client has a life-limiting illness with a life expectancy of six months or less if the illness is allowed to run its natural course
- Client is no longer seeking curative or aggressive treatment for the life-limiting illness.
- Paid for through Medicare, Medicaid and most private insurers.
- Self pay is also accepted for services.