THA Group and The Marshes of Skidaway Island are pleased to announce the opening of a walk-in clinic for residents. The RightHealth Clinic at the Marshes of Skidaway Island is located on the second floor of the Oaks Health Care Center at 95 Skidaway Island Park Road, Savannah, GA 31411. Hours of operation are Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9 to 1 p.m.
The clinic will offer the following services:
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute health problems
- Monitoring of chronic diseases and treatment in consultation with the resident’s primary care physician (PCP)
- Treatment of general complaints of not feeling well
- Annual Medicare wellness assessments
- Prescription of medications when indicated (some exceptions apply)
- Wound care
- Ear wax removal
- Suture removal
- Blood draws and injection administration
- Routine treatments as ordered by the resident’s PCP
- Foot care
- Flu shot administration
- Blood pressure monitoring
To use the RightHealth Clinic, residents of The Marshes of Skidaway Island must have a primary care provider (PCP). Residents are encouraged to call ahead to make an appointment. Completed initial visit paperwork and copies of insurance cards must be provided to the Nurse Practitioner before treatment.
The RightHealth Clinic at The Marshes of Skidaway Island is led by THA Group’s Nurse Practitioner, Marci Woo-Sheffield. “I am extremely passionate about empowering patients to take charge of their health at home, and I am so excited about the opportunity to do so for the residents of The Marshes of Skidaway Island,” said Woo-Sheffield. Woo-Sheffield is a Savannah native and attended Armstrong State University, where she earned an Associate of Science in Respiratory Therapy. After earning her Master of Science in Nursing from Georgia Southern University, Woo-Sheffield practiced as a full time Family Nurse Practitioner in a variety of settings.
To schedule an appointment, please call 912-721-5119.