THA Group and The Marshes of Skidaway Island are pleased to announce the opening of a walk-in clinic for residents. The RightHealth Clinic at the Marshes of Skidaway Island is located on the second floor of the Oaks Health Care Center at 95 Skidaway Island Park Road, Savannah, GA 31411.
Manages the clinic will offer the following services:
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute health problems
- Monitoring of chronic diseases and treatment in consultation with the resident’s primary care physician (PCP)
- Treatment of general complaints of not feeling well
- Annual Medicare wellness assessments
- Prescription of medications when indicated (some exceptions apply)
- Wound care
- Ear wax removal
- Suture removal
- Blood draws and injection administration
- Routine treatments as ordered by the resident’s PCP
- Foot care
- Flu shot administration
- Blood pressure monitoring
To use the RightHealth Clinic, residents of The Marshes of Skidaway Island must have a primary care provider (PCP). Residents are encouraged to call ahead to make an appointment. Completed initial visit paperwork and copies of insurance cards must be provided to the Nurse Practitioner before treatment.
To schedule an appointment, please call 912-721-5119.