RightHealth® is our traditional way of delivering care to our home health clients. RightHealth® is also used in non-traditional care delivery models such as medical homes, care transitions programs and accountable care organizations (ACOs).
RightHealth® is founded on the guiding principle of the Value Equation, where value, as defined by the consumer, is achieved when the quality of services delivered is maximized while the price of services is minimized.
Intrinsic to producing value is:
- The Right Thing – patient-centered chronic condition management
- The Right Way – evidence-based best practices and self-care activation
- The Right Place – at home
- The Right Technology – remote vital sign monitoring, telephony, electronic health records
- The Right Partners – the patient, the patient’s physician(s) and the RightHealth® team
- The Right Team – nurse patient advocates and health coaches, as well as (depending on care setting*) nurses, therapists (physical, occupational and speech/language), medical social workers, home health aides, and dietitians
- The Right Time – early interventions and 24/7 call center nurse triage
RightHealth is serving as a coordinator for CMS’s Bundled Payments for Care Improvement (BPCI) initiative. Bundled payments are a new way to manage and control healthcare spending. This approach aims to both improve the quality of patient care and lower the cost. Take a look at how bundled payments work:
For more information on our RightHealth services, visit RightHealthSolutions.com.*Care settings include traditional home health care and non-traditional care models such as accountable care organizations (ACOs), physician medical homes, etc.